Check All Your Bills Online, At The Ease Of Your Home
Welcome to our website where checking and accessing all of your bills is easily possible. No matter from which province of Pakistan you are, you can easily check, download and even print your replica Electricity, Gas, Water, and PTCL bills all at one place in no time. You just need to put in your correct Reference Number or Consumer’s ID for the respective bill and a single click can take you to a copy of your bill within a few seconds. What’s more is that the duplicate bill on our site is just an exact replica of your original bill. So, take a colored print of it and use it as your original bills wherever needed.
You can check your monthly bills by LESCO, K.E., WASA, IESCO, PTCL, MEPCO, SNGPL, and many other such providers in no time at all. At UtilityBill.pk, there are specialized sections for you to easily navigate and get either of your electricity, water, gas, or PTCL bills quickly. The search process has been made easier than ever so that you don’t have to get yourself in the troubles of filling in long details just to get a hold of your bills.
Check Your Electricity Bills
Check Your GEPCO Duplicate Bill
Please Enter Your 14 digit Numeric Reference Number (no spaces)
Reference No like(99999999999999):
This is one of Pakistan’s first ever websites of its kind that lets the citizens of different cities check all four of their most important utility bills at one place. The best thing about our website is that it won’t even charge you a penny even when it is allowing you to easily get a hold of your multiple bills easily. There are not long and tiring registration procedures and there is not time needed to check a bill. The user friendliness and the presence of almost all the country’s utility providers at one place makes this website even better and useful for everyone.
Checking Your Bills Is Easier Than Ever
Anyone with a little bit of knowledge about the basic working of the virtual world and a decent internet connection can access, download, and print their utility bills from our website following these simple steps:
- Open Utilitybills.pk’s home page
- On the top left, you will find a list of utility bills’ types like Electricity, Water, Gas, and PTCL
- Click on the category you want to check your bill from. In case of electricity Bills, you’ll get another sub-list of different electric suppliers across the country. Click on the option you are supplied the electric power by.
- Upon clicking any of the options, you will be taken to a new web page. This would be the web page dedicated to the supplier you have chosen from the list.
- Upon scrolling down a little, you will see a small box with empty fields to fill.
- These empty fields require you to fill in your User’s ID or reference number that you have been given by the respective company. You can easily find this ID number on the top of any of your previous bills.
- After filling the empty field with this number, click on the submit option.
- The page will refresh and you will be taken to your bill’s duplicate copy within a few seconds.
- On the top of the bill’s copy page, you will find an option to print your bills. If you’ve a downloader installed, you can easily download your bills from your browser’s settings too.
It is as easy at that. Just 8 simple steps and you will get another copy of your bill in your hands within a few seconds.
Utilitybills.pk – Your Monthly Billing Tracker
In the current times, it is hard to find a single platform that lets you access all of your important utility bills at one place and also lets you print them for free. We take pride in being able to come up with something like Utilitybills.pk that can ease the lives of our fellow countrymen to a considerable extent.
Utilitybills.pk is your monthly partner that eases your lives in the following ways:
- It lets you easily and quickly track your Utility charges and get a duplicate copy of your bills
- It provides you a fast and totally free of cost usage experience
- The website is meant at saving your precious time and energies so that you can utilize them somewhere else in a meaningful manner
- You can get your hands on your lost utility bills and can check your bill’s payables from anywhere